Staying Covid-19 Safe
CONTACT-FREE FRONT DESK• Download our app for a touch-free experience. This includes checking-in, checking-out,
scheduling your next appointment, and shopping for your favourite products.
• Contactless card payments, as cash will not be accepted at this time.
• Front desk acrylic partitions are placed at reception desks.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
• We are delighted that restrictions are easing but we ask that, for your safety and our therapist’s safety, please wear a mask for all close contact services.
• All therapists will be wearing masks.
• Gloves are available on request for treatments if required.
• Fresh uniforms are put on in-store.
HAND SANITISING RITUALS• Therapists’ hands will be sanitised before and after every treatment.
• Hand sanitiser is available for all guests and team members to use.
• They are placed at every workstation and every touch point throughout each location, including the front desk and waiting areas.
• Workstations and treatment rooms are disinfected thoroughly after each guest.
• Tent cards are placed on each station indicating that it has been sanitised for the next guest
• We have removed paper service menus.
STATION & TREATMENT ROOM SANITATION
• Only customers being serviced are allowed into our brow area.
NOT FEELING WELL• If you are feeling ill, we ask that you stay home and reschedule your appointment.
Patch tests for certain treatments are required 48 hours before the treatment. Please note that you cannot walk in but need to make a 5 minute appointment through the App.