STAYING COVID SAFE IN 2021
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO - Learn more about our commitments to keeping you safe.
CONTACT-FREE FRONT DESK
• Download our app for a touch-free experience. This includes checking-in, checking-out,
scheduling your next appointment, and shopping for your favourite products.
• Contactless card payments, as cash will not be accepted at this time.
• Front desk acrylic partitions are placed at reception desks.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
• We kindly ask all customers to bring their own face masks.
• All therapists will be wearing masks and visor or goggles, in accordance with government guidelines.
• Face shields are available for all services performed face-to-face, such as, threading, lashes, facials and makeup applications.
• Gloves are available on request for treatments if required.
• Fresh uniforms are put on in-store.
HAND SANITISING RITUALS
• Therapists’ hands will be sanitised before and after every treatment.
• Hand sanitiser is available for all guests and team members to use.
• They are placed at every workstation and every touch point throughout each location, including the front desk and waiting areas.
• To ensure a reduction in the amount of contact between people, chairs will be spaced out, not in use or screens put in place to mitigate risk.
• Use of waiting areas will be minimised.
• Only customers being serviced are allowed into our brow area.
STATION & TREATMENT ROOM SANITATION
• Workstations and treatment rooms are disinfected thoroughly after each guest.
• Tent cards are placed on each station indicating that it has been sanitised for the next guest
• At this time, there will be no beverages served and we have removed magazines and service menus.
NOT FEELING WELL
• If you are feeling ill, we ask that you stay home and reschedule your appointment.
Patch tests for certain treatments are required 48 hours before the treatment. Please note that you cannot walk in but need to make a 5 minute appointment through the App.