Terms and Conditions
Welcome to BBB London.
BBB London provides access to the BBB London website, ‘www.bbb-london.com’ (“the website”) and bbb-london booking App (the “app”) and sells our products to you subject to the conditions set out in this document.
This website is owned and operated by Blink Brow Bar Ltd (‘BBB London’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’). The registered office is Blink Brow Bar Limited, 8 Oldbury Place, Marylebone W1U 5PG. Registered number 6553841 and VAT number 927353414.
These Terms & Conditions are the official terms for BBB London website at bbb-london.com and for social media applications including but not restricted to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
By accessing bbb-london.com and our applications, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and are bound by these Terms & Conditions.
Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by Blink Brow Bar Ltd. All content included on the website, including text, graphics, logos is the property of Blink Brow Bar Ltd and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws.
You may not extract or use any of the contents of this website without BBB London’s written consent or permission. You may also not modify, delete, distribute or post anything on this website for any purpose.
We may sometimes provide links to other websites or applications (Third Party Sites). BBB London’ do not monitor, approve or have control over the content posted on these Third Party Websites.
BBB London is not responsible for updating the content on Third Party Websites, and you should use and access these Sites at your own risk.
In order to book a treatment with us online or at any one of our stores or concessions, we do request that you provide the following details:
- Phone number
- Credit card details
- Patch test history
- Age (>16 years old)
This can be done online or in person at any one of our stores or concessions. Please ensure that the details you provide us are correct and complete (name, email address, phone number and credit card details). We will only use this information to help us give you the best treatments and service that we can
We will never have access to your credit card details as they will be hold by a secured online third-party payment merchant. They will be required to secure your booking but no money will be taken at the time of booking.
In order to purchase with us online, we do request that you provide the following details:
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Credit card details
We will never have access to your credit card details as they will be hold by a secured online third-party payment merchant.
As part of your registration, you will have the option to subscribe to our newsletter .
Please review our Privacy & Cookies Policy for full details on how we manage the data that you supply us with.
BBB London greatly values its customers and respects their privacy. Any information that we collect about you is held confidentially and is not used by any third parties.
Please review our Privacy & Cookies Policy in order to understand our practices.
Access to BBB-LONDON.COM
We will do our best to ensure that our website is continually available for you to view. However, at times the website may be disrupted due to the nature of the Internet, repairs/maintenance work or the introduction of new facilities or services.
As a result of using our website, we will log certain information about you using cookies. We use this information to help improve the matching of your interests.
Please review our Privacy & Cookies Policy in order to understand our practices further.
BBB London and any other marks indicated on our website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blink Brow Bar Ltd or its subsidiaries and is protected by UK and International law. These trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not BBB London’s.
Product purchase / Delivery / Returns/Cancellation
When you purchase any product(s) from our website, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and details of your purchase(s).
We will do our utmost to ensure that the product(s) that you have ordered are available, but this cannot always be guaranteed. Where possible, our website is regularly updated to show if products are currently out of stock. If we cannot fulfil your order, we will contact you to let you know when the product(s) will next be available.
Delivery, Returns and Refunds
Please review our Delivery & return policy in order to understand our practices.
The products and services available on blinkbrowbar.com are for personal use only. You should not sell or resell the products and services bought. We reserve the right to cancel your order if we suspect suspicious activity.
Our gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. They can be used at any of our stores or concessions. They do not have an expiry date.
BBB London is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
With our new digital Loyalty Scheme launched on the 30th of April 2018, we no longer issue loyalty cards. However, old cards are redeemable for 6 months following that date.
This is only applicable on threading treatments only and you can claim two treatments at any one time. Blink is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
All clients must provide requested details (name, email address, phone number, patch test history, age) before undergoing any of our treatments. This is for your protection as well as ours. These details can be provided online or in person at any one of our stores or concessions. Please refer to our Delivery & return policy for further details on how we manage the data that you supply us with.
Please note that for specific treatments (tinting, lashes, microblading) you must have had a patch test with Blink Brow Bar at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. Otherwise we may refuse to conduct your treatment.
As per our cancellation policy, we also require that you arrive punctually for your appointment and we do require at least a 24hour cancellation period. If you don’t cancel your appointment within this 24-hour window we will charge you the amount of your treatment.
Wherever possible, we will ensure that if you have requested a particular therapist for your treatment, that therapist will be available. However, there may be instances beyond our control when we will be unable to fulfil this request (e.g due to illness).
Social T&C's: London Taxi Competition
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion or employees of BBB London.
• How to enter: Post a picture of a BBB London Taxi on your Instagram grid, tagging @blinkbrowbar and use the #takeataxitoblink.
• Competition will start on Friday 14TH September and close on Friday 16th November.
• Winners: We will contact you from the Instagram post and arrange your free treatment. The winner will receive: 1 x Eyebrow threading treatment.
• The prize winner will be notified via Instagram.
• Any entries posted onto Instagram without tagging @blinkbrowbar and use the hashtag #takeataxitoblink will not win.
• The prize can be redeemed in any BBB London counter in London.
• The winner must claim their prize within 1 month of the closing date.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
• BBB London reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to BBB London within 10 days of the notification date, BBB London reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. The treatment obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by BBB London in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• BBB London cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late or incomplete. Any bulk entries received will be removed from the competition. – Do you want to say anything about Spam here?
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to BBB London who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
• Promoter of the competition is BlinkBrowBar LTD.
We may alter our Terms & Conditions and post a new version to our Website. You should check the Terms & Conditions regularly.