- Place a few drops of Orange Blossom Flower Water onto a soft tissue or cotton wool.
- Wipe over both brows and surrounding area removing all traces of make-up
- Apply a thin layer of Skin Protection Balm on the skin around the eyebrows and eyelids, taking care to avoid hairs you are going to tint.
- Gently open the capsule previously used for the Allergy Alert Test and empty the remaining powder into the mixing compartment.
- Add an equal amount of Cream Developer into the mixing compartment.
- Mix thoroughly with the blend applicator until it is a smooth creamy texture.
- Using the blend applicator carefully apply the colour to the eyebrows, smoothing it across the brow, making sure each hair is completely coated.
- Remove any tint on unwanted areas of the skin using a cotton bud.